Are all pieces one of a kind? 

Local Charm's Collections are handcrafted artisan jewelry. The styles are limited editions, as well as, several exclusive and one-of-a-kind designs. The piece you view and buy on our website is the actual piece that is shipped to you, except those pieces marked as multiples as well as chains. Please keep in mind that all computer monitors and mobile devices may show colors differently. Local Charm cannot control how colors will display compared to the actual piece purchased. 

 

What is .925 silver?

Sterling silver is a silver alloy. It contains 92.5% silver, the remaining 7.5% is another metal, usually copper. Sterling silver jewelry is stamped .925; the size and placement of the stamp varies from piece to piece.

 

What if I have a nickel allergy?

Nickel can occur as a trace element in silver and gold jewelry. Although sterling silver is usually made of silver and copper, some nickel may be present in small doses.

 

May I return my item?  May I return or exchange it in a store?

Items may be exchanged for other merchandise or

merchandise credit. Exchanges can be made:

1) through the mail to the exchange address on your receipt
2) at a Local Charm store 

All exchanges must include the original receipt and the

item(s) must be in brand-new condition.

 
Exchanges must be made within 30 days from the purchase date; see your receipt for the exchange date.  No refunds will be issued.

 

Do you gift wrap?  
Can I send a personalized message with my gift?

Your Local Charm jewelry purchase will arrive in a 
velvet pouch inside a designer gift box. Yes, you can add a personalied message. You'll have that opporunity at check out or if you forget you can email us the message at info@localcharm.net.
  

© 2016 Local Charm | All rights reserved.

QUICK LINKS

HOME

BRACELETS

EARRINGS

PENDANTS

info@localcharm.net | 1-985-898-2221

Corporate Offices:

125 North Theard Street | Covington, Louisiana 70433